FRAMES AND LENSES
Our office offers an array of eyeglass lenses to meet individual vision requirements. Some of the available lenses are:
• Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal).
• Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
• Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses.
• Transitions Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors.
• Polycarbonate Lenses are our first choice for children because of their impact resistance and lightweight.
Advances in contact lens design and materials have made them a clear, comfortable option for many people requiring vision correction. Our office has extensive training and experience in fitting most popular styles of contact lenses.
Sunglasses aren’t just about style – they’re essential in protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays. Stop out and see the options that we have to offer. We can make prescription lenses for just about any sunglass frame.
Sports & Protective
Our office can prescribe specialized eyewear to protect your eyes at work or at play. Specialty frames and lenses are available for sports including basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, football, racquet sports, swimming, and more!